Dear HDfury fan base,
From now on, you are able to try out the newly features recently added to our flagship device, namely HDfury4 / 3Dfury.
Please download the BETA upgrade files from: here. Please note that you must be registered/logged in our forum in order to access any attachment posted.
Please find below a list of added features in that Beta upgrade (more to be added shortly)
1) 720p50Hz 3d framepack support added.
2) 720p50/60(2D) –> 720p100/120(2D) when DIP7 is ON
3) 720p50 and 720p60 3d framepack semipassthrough added for simulview support on 3D displays.
This mode is activated automatically when DIP7 and DIP8 are ON.
In this mode Video is passed through to the output but 3d emitter signal is processed so Fury glasses will work in simulview mode with any 3d display.
4) 720p120 input converted to 720p60 3D Framepack mode. This mode activates if DIP7 is ON and the input is 720p120.
5) 720p100 input converted to 720p50 3D Framepack mode. This mode activates if DIP7 is ON and the input is 720p100.
6) 1080p72Hz superspeed BETA 2D mode added. This mode has the following timing parameters:
fclk = 187.11MHz
88 h front porch
44 h width
4 v front porch
5 v width
This is only useful in analog output due to exceeded HDMI speed limit.
The cycle of frame-rate button is changed for 2D 1080p24 input mode:
24Hz -> 48Hz -> 72Hz(normal) -> 72Hz (187.11MHz) -> 24Hz ….
7) Added DVI side-by-side and top-bottom forcing capability. Pressing the mode button works similarly as with HDMI input.
8) Added IR functionality. Excel spreadsheet included to show the Pronto codes. Right now, 3 commands are implemented. More can be added.
We will be back quickly with even more stunning news as new products are nearly ready for launch.
Thank you for your support!