Dear fan base,
While HDfury4 is currently shipping to reseller, we are getting numerous positive feedback about the inherent versatility of our latest flagship product but especially its picture quality which amazed many:
I received the 3Dfury last Friday and was completely amazed by the image quality. I thought that my CRT projector Vision 1 + some modifications were extremely sharp connected from my DVDO processor to my Moome Full HD V3 input card but I was wrong. I couldn’t believe my eyes- I’ve been missing so much detail without the 3D Fury! On top of that, the 72Hz feature is outstanding and the motion is truly remarkable. To all CRT owners, this is a must have gadget! – Haireez (from Curtpalme.com)
On a side note, we wanted to let you know that we released a new Gamer2 device based on HDfury2 technology.
The global phenomenon that is HDfury is now available in a brand new shape: The Gamer2 that comes in either Component(YPrBr) or VGA(RGBHV) Edition !
HDfury Gamer2 Edition is a straight HDMI to VGA or component cable that includes an embedded HDfury2 module and offer sound output and external power supply connector so it can be used on any HDMI sources.
Advantage of the Gamer2 Edition of HDfury2 is as follow:
- World’s First and Only One PLUG and PLAY solution ! HDMI straigh to VGA or component including sound output! All in One Cable!
- Based on HDfury2 technology, Sound output and PSU connector available!
- Affordable pricing to compete with the cost of Components cable + VGA box commonly used by gamers till now to connect their PS3 or Xbox360 Elite to an analog display.
- Outstanding and Unbeatable quality for the money (absolutely no competition with VGA box, it will make any VGA box looks like a toy from the dollar shop! )
- Allow DVD playback with upscaling up to 1080p on PS3/Elite or any others HDMI source
- Allow to access advanced HDMI settings from any HDMI source
- ICT bulletproof
A power supply can be added to the HDfury Gamer2 Edition.
The HDfury Gamer2 Edition can therefore be used with any HDMI sources (previous Gamer edition was limited to PS3 / Xbox360 Elite).
If you are looking for ultimate quality and compatibility watch the brand new 2010 HDfury3 or 2012 HDfury4 !
Below is a snapshot of HDfury2 All in One Cable aka the Gamer2 Edition in both Component and RGBHV